1. Go to Set Awards > Click on Manage Awards
2. Check on "Upload multiple coupon codes in a file"
3. Click on “Browse file” and add a new file with unique
coupon codes not present in any of your previous awards.
Instructions to upload coupons:
- Create a file (should be .xls or .csv) with coupon codes in the first column and "maximum use count" in the second column.
- If the second column (maximum use count) is left empty, it will default to being a single use coupon.
- The first row of the uploaded file is ignored. Please ensure your coupon codes start at row 2 of the file.
Note: A coupon code file should always contain unique coupon codes i.e. if I add coupon code named “Coupon123” I can’t use the same coupon code again.